Subscription Manager is the MVAS billing and provisioning platform which enables management of subscriptions and billing for various content driven value added services offered by OnMobile and/or third party content providers in an operator’s network.
Benefits to OPERATORS
- Centralization of MVAS
- Reduced Cost of Operations
- Faster Time-to-Market for new services
- Transfer of Best Practices across services
- Consistency of service delivery to users
Benefits to MVAS APPLICATIONS
- Focus on Service Delivery as subscriber lifecycle maintenance is done by Subscription Manager
- Faster Time-to-Market for a service
- Incorporating Market Understanding by learning from other services
- Facilitates centralized management of subscription services, subscriber data, billing and reporting
- Allows extended business logic to facilitate Churn Management and Renewal Management
- Provides a single point ‘Managed Service’ for all VAS applications which require subscription management and charging
- Provides real-time revenues and subscriber base reporting
- Supports bundling of multiple VAS services and management of various VAS offers, providing valuable service proposition to the end user.
- Capability to manage and initiate MVAS service notifications to subscribers
- Having 80+ installations worldwide.
- Managing 2 billion+ MVAS subscriptions worldwide.
- Performing 3.5 billion+ transactions daily.